Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SHIRAZZ UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
AKA: Gwen's Rose Delight Upright Japanese Maple
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 10-15 Feet · Mature Spread: 8-12 Feet
Buy 'Shirazz™'Japanese Maple online. This new and exciting Japanese Maple variety has multi-colored leaves ranging from a blend of pinks, greens, and creamy-white. New growth emerges with hues of striking crimson-pink with white margins. Fall colors are tones of crimson red to scarlet. 'Shirazz' is an upright grower at first, then becomes gracefully arching. The plant offers heat resistant foliage and striking variegation.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SHIRAZZ UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for SHIRAZZ UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
SHIRAZZ UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Acer is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About SHIRAZZ UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
This is a new introduction from Duncan & Davies in New Zealand