Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SHISHI YATSUBUSA DWARF UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum 'Shishi Yatsubusa'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-8 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Shishi Yatsubusa Maple online. Shishi Yatsubusa Maple is a dwarf, spreading deciduous shrub with small green leaves. Fall color is bright yellow. The Japanese name means "small lion cub." Prefers sun/partial shade in well-drained soil.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SHISHI YATSUBUSA DWARF UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for SHISHI YATSUBUSA DWARF UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
SHISHI YATSUBUSA DWARF UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Acer is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About SHISHI YATSUBUSA DWARF UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Introduced from Oregon in 1985