Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
ORANGEOLA WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum dissectum 'Orangeola'
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now)
(10 additional units for review on 6/1/22) -
Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $175.00
Hardiness Zone: 6-8 · Mature Height: 6-8 Feet · Mature Spread: 6-8 Feet
Buy Orangeola Japanese Maple online. Orangeola is a beautiful cascading lace leaf variety with foliage that opens a nice orange red before advancing to a brown red for the summer months. As the second flush of growth comes on the trees have a two tone appearance, orange new growth with dark maroon / green older growth. Fall colors are brilliant oranges and reds persisting until mid November. A faster grower than many Lace leaf varieties.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
ORANGEOLA WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
4 review(s) for ORANGEOLA WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
ORANGEOLA WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Japanese Maples are moderately easy to grow and adapt to most conditions; however, they do prefer to be planted in an area that is well protected from wind, heat exposure, and drought like conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About ORANGEOLA WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
1996 Award Of Merit