Photo Courtesy of Rutgers University
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Upright Growing
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Provides Shade
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cornus is fairly easy to grow and adapts well to most conditions. Plant in a location with some afternoon shade in the southern states. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
ROSY TEACUPS® DOGWOOD
PP26211 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Rosy Teacups® Dogwood online. Rosy Teacups® is a robust Dogwood variety that sports colorful pink and white bracts that measure up to 3 inches across and these can stay on for a few weeks. The dense growth produces more flowers overall when compared to other flowering dogwoods. The leaves turn to deep hues of red in the fall for another round of eye catching color.
Common Name: Dogwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.