Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Cercis chinensis 'Bubblegum'
Buy Bubblegum Redbud online. Bubblegum Redbud has been described by horticulturists as "better blooming than C. canadensis." It is more shrub-like in its appearance than C. canadensis and has beautiful bubblegum pink flowers in early spring.
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 10-15 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-12 Feet
Purchase BUBBLEGUM REDBUD Online:
5 gallon Potted - 4-5 ft tall
(0 units available now) -
List Price $150.00
7 gallon Potted - 5-6 ft tall
(0 units available now) - pick up only
List Price $225.00
Family: Fabaceae · Common Name: Redbud
Redbud is a fascinating genus of small trees with several species and many varieties and cultivars. Native to the eastern and southern US, Redbuds are scattered throughout the countryside’s and are one of the first trees to flower in early spring, along with Dogwoods. Redbuds require well draining soil even to the point of being rocky. If planted in wet or poorly draining soils the trees will decline in health rather quickly. Best planted high and dry!
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BUBBLEGUM REDBUD Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Summer*
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for BUBBLEGUM REDBUD
BUBBLEGUM REDBUD Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cercis is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About BUBBLEGUM REDBUD
For more interesting facts about Redbud Trees click here