- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Upright Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Compact Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
Leaf Color Spring*
- Creamy White
Leaf Color Summer*
- Creamy White
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Provides Shade
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Acer is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
CARNIVAL HEDGE MAPLE
Buy Carnival Hedge Maple online. Carnival Hedge Maple is an absolute showstopper in the landscape as it features beautiful creamy white and green variegated foliage. In spring, leaves emerge in shades of pink and then mature to their variegated green and creamy white color. Leaves can tend to sunburn if exposed to too much heat and sun in the afternoon. It is very slow growing and is excellent when used as a specimen planting in any understory or shade garden.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(12-18 inches tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.