Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Light Yellow
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Upright Growing
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Wind/Dust Break
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Magnolia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
JUDY ZUK MAGNOLIA
Buy Judy Zuk Magnolia online. Judy Zuk Magnolia is a small, upright, deciduous tree named after the former President of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and Scott Arboretum. In mid-spring, tulip-shaped yellow flowers tinged with plum at the base adorn the tree, filling the air with their sweet fragrance. This heavenly tree is arguably the best yellow-flowering magnolia available. Plant in an area protected from strong winds and southern exposure.
Common Name: Magnolia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(-3 units available now)
(10 units for review on 9/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.