Photo courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Dried Flowers
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
Nothing to display.
RUBY SLIPPERS OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA
Buy Ruby Slippers Oakleaf Hydrangea online. Ruby Slippers Oakleaf Hydrangea is an excellent plant that blooms white flowers but quickly turn to shades of pink. The fall color is a beautiful burgundy-red. Its compact growth habit makes it a great fit in those small spaces in your shade garden.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(18 units arriving on 7/1/18)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1301 units available now - SP)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(6 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart