Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
JETSTREAM™ OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA
PP25319 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Jetstream™ Hydrangea online. Jetstream™ is light years ahead in H. quercifolia introductions because it has a dense compact non-flopping habit. The dark green foliage is resistant to leaf spot and turns a fantastic orange-red in fall. The bark has a peeling effect which adds great winter interest. The blooms are huge and white, and can show shades of pink and red during cooler temperatures. In southern states, these shades of pink and red will not be apparent until the fall.
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 5-6 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Purchase JETSTREAM™ OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(21 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
2 gallon Potted
(4 units available now - S) -
List Price $60.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - (4 units for review soon) - Pre-Order
List Price $80.00
Family: Hydrangeaceae · Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
JETSTREAM™ OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for JETSTREAM™ OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA
JETSTREAM™ OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.