Courtesy of Heritage Seedlings
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Upright Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Provides Shade
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cornus is fairly easy to grow and adapts well to most conditions. Plant in a location with some afternoon shade in the southern states. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
VARIEGATED STELLAR PINK™ DOGWOOD
Buy Variegated Stellar Pink™ Dogwood online. Variegated Stellar Pink™ Dogwood was found in Tennessee as a variegated sport on Stellar Pink, and as expected it doesn't grow quite as fast as its parent. It is a very attractive plant and is unrivaled by any other Dogwood during autumn. The mix of colors during that time is staggering and very beautiful. The stems are dark burgundy and stand out nicely against the white leaf margins that surround dark green centers.
Common Name: Dogwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.