Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Upright Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Sound Barrier
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Malus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
SARGENT TINA CRABAPPLE
Buy Sargent Tina Crabapple online. A small dwarf tree, with small green leaves. Bright red buds opening to single white flowers. Bright red quarter-inch fruits.
Common Name: Apple / Crabapple
Malus species cannot be shipped into CA, OR, or WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.