- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Dried Flowers
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Cut Flowers
- Provides Shade
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Wisteria is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Heavy fertilization will promote vining growth for covering trellises and arbors when desired. Growth and are best when the plant is grown under full sun conditions.
BLACK DRAGON WISTERIA
AKA: Violacea Plena Wisteria
Buy Black Dragon Wisteria online. Black Dragon Wisteria is a very prolific blooming cultivar that features very fragrant, double blooming dark purple racemes that can reach 12-18" long!
Common Name: Wisteria
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.