Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SILVER KING SWEETGUM
Liquidambar styraciflua 'Silver King'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 50-60 Feet · Mature Spread: 25-35 Feet
Buy Silver King Sweetgum online. A vigorous, deciduous tree with a pyramidal growth habit. An attractive tree exhibiting large palmate glossy blue green leaves variegated with ivory leaf edges in the spring and summer. In the fall, leaves turn to shades of red and yellow before falling. An excellent shade tree for large landscapes or parks.
Family: Altingiaceae · Common Name: Sweetgum
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SILVER KING SWEETGUM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
0 review(s) for SILVER KING SWEETGUM
SILVER KING SWEETGUM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Liquidambar is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.