Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
Leaf Color Summer*
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Provides Shade
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Japanese Maples are moderately easy to grow and adapt to most conditions; however, they do prefer to be planted in an area that is well protected from wind, heat exposure, and drought like conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
RIBBON LEAF UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum linearilobum
Buy Ribbon Leaf Japanese Maple online. Ribbon Leaf Japanese Maple has slender lobes on its leaves like its relatives Red Pygmy Japanese Maple and Hubb's Red Willow Japanese Maple. Ribbon-Leaf Japanese Maple grows larger in height and width once mature and has a beautiful mixture of reds and oranges in fall.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
(4 units for review on 3/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(1 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart