Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Upright Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
Leaf Color Spring*
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cercis is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
ACE OF HEARTS REDBUD
'Ace of Hearts'
Buy Ace of Hearts Redbud online. Is a compact Redbud with small, semi-glossy foliage and violet, sweet pea-like blooms. Very compact growing, reaching only 12 feet tall and 15 feet wide in 8 years.
Common Name: Redbud
Redbud is a fascinating genus of small trees with several species and many varieties and cultivars. Native to the eastern and southern US, Redbuds are scattered throughout the countryside’s and are one of the first trees to flower in early spring, along with Dogwoods. Redbuds require well draining soil even to the point of being rocky. If planted in wet or poorly draining soils the trees will decline in health rather quickly. Best planted high and dry!
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
(7 units for review on 3/15/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.