Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Upright Growing
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Prunus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
MT. ST. HELEN'S PLUM
Buy Mt. St. Helens Purpleleaf Plum online. Has light pink flowers that appear in early spring, followed by attractive dark purple foliage that holds its rich color long into the summer.
Common Name: Cherry/Peach/Plum/Almond/Nectarine/Apricot
Prunus species cannot be shipped into CA, OR, or WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(10 units available now - S)
PREORDER EXPECTED READY JULY
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(0 units available now)