Image furnished by Plants Nouveau
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Sound Barrier
- Border Plant
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
- Provides Shade
- Wind/Dust Break
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Ironwood is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
GOLDEN BELLTOWER™ IRONWOOD
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Golden Belltower™ Ironwood online. 'Golden BellTower' has proven to be one of the most reliably upright and columnar selections on the market. Unlike other upright forms, it maintains its columnar form as it ages. With consistent gold and apricot fall color and a superior habit, we feel this new form of Persian Ironwood will make the perfect urban tree. Trials have shown it can hold up to urban soils and conditions and the habit is perfect for low maintenance or no maintenance areas along roads and in urban parks. Golden BellTower has also held up well in ice storms over the years with little or no branch breakage.
Common Name: Ironwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(-2 units available now)
(12 units arriving on 4/1/19)
Grown in Root Pouch®.