Image used with permission from JF Schmidt
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Upright Growing
- Large Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Provides Shade
- Wind/Dust Break
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Acer is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
FLASHFIRE® CADDO SUGAR MAPLE
PP23361 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Flashfire® Caddo Sugar Maple online. Flashfire® Caddo Sugar Maple was selected from Caddo Mountain sugar maple seedings, this tree has the brightest red fall color we have seen in a cultivar adapted to Southern heat. It features dark green summer foliage, better mildew resistance than other Caddo selections, strong growth, and brilliant red, early fall color.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(8 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart