Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Malus x adstringens
PP20167 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Gladiator™ Crabapple online. Gladiator™ is an excellent ornamental tree with plentiful amounts of bright pink flowers that are followed up by small reddish-purple fruit on a beautiful, upright branching. Glossy bronze-purple leaves look great all growing season long. Ideal ornamental tree for space-challenged sites including under power lines, as a small, boulevard tree or planted in a row for a screen. High disease resistance.
Hardiness Zone: 2-8 · Mature Height: 20-25 Feet · Mature Spread: 20-25 Feet
Purchase GLADIATOR™ CRABAPPLE Online:
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 5-6 ft tall
(5 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $150.00 In Stock
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Apple / Crabapple
Malus species cannot be shipped into CA, OR, or WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GLADIATOR™ CRABAPPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for GLADIATOR™ CRABAPPLE
GLADIATOR™ CRABAPPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Malus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.