Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
YELLOW BIRD MAGNOLIA
Magnolia x brooklynensis 'Yellow Bird'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
2 gallon Potted - 4-5 ft tall
10 - Available Now (S) - Details -
List Price $85.00 per plant In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 20-40 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-25 Feet
Buy Yellow Bird Magnolia online. This hard-to-find deciduous Magnolia is named after it was introduced by the Brooklyn Botanic Garden in 1981. 'Yellow Bird' features stunning lemon-yellow flowers in early spring, and will cover its pyramidal to conical shape with flowers resembling yellow tulips! Green leaves appear during the bloom cycle in spring, and will turn golden brown in fall. This is a terrific tree for small locations, and it makes a great collector's item for all gardeners!
Family: Magnoliaceae · Common Name: Magnolia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
YELLOW BIRD MAGNOLIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Summer*
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for YELLOW BIRD MAGNOLIA
YELLOW BIRD MAGNOLIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Magnolia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.