Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
TEDDY BEAR® MAGNOLIA
PP13049 Plant propagation prohibited
TEDDY BEAR® MAGNOLIA Hardiness Zone: 7-9
Buy Teddy Bear® Magnolia online. A very compact native Magnolia with an upright self-branching habit. 3-4 year old Teddy Bear® Magnolia's produce lovely fragrant 6" to 8" wide flowers May thru November.
Mature Height: 17-20 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-12 Feet
Purchase TEDDY BEAR® MAGNOLIA Online:
15 gallon Potted - 5-6 ft tall
(0 units available now) - pick up only
List Price $335.00
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 4-5 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Standard Package Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00
Family: Magnoliaceae · Common Name: Magnolia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
TEDDY BEAR® MAGNOLIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for TEDDY BEAR® MAGNOLIA
TEDDY BEAR® MAGNOLIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Magnolia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About TEDDY BEAR® MAGNOLIA
The leaf back is reddish-brown and heavily felted Teddy Bear® Magnolia has small to medium sized leaves 2" to 4"wide by 3" to 6" long and lusterous dark green. When plants are 3-4 years old, they begin producing flowers from May until November. The original unpruned parent plant is 19 years old and only 17 feet tall and 10 feet wide with a full dense habit from the ground up.