Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LITTLE GEM MAGNOLIA
Magnolia grandiflora 'Little Gem'
Buy Little Gem Southern Magnolia online. A unique evergreen tree with leaves that are glossy, dark green leathery and rusty brownish orange back. Strong fragrant white flowers are produced in summer. A Magnolia that is distinguished by its natural compact pyramidal habit, a fantastic landscape tree.
Hardiness Zone: 7-9 · Mature Height: 20-25 Feet · Mature Spread: 12-15 Feet
Purchase LITTLE GEM MAGNOLIA Online:
7 gallon Potted - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now) - pick up only
List Price $225.00
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 3-4 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $150.00
Family: Magnoliaceae · Common Name: Magnolia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LITTLE GEM MAGNOLIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for LITTLE GEM MAGNOLIA
LITTLE GEM MAGNOLIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Magnolia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.