Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Creamy White
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Upright Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Wind/Dust Break
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Magnolia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
Buy Ann Magnolia online. Has deep red-purple blooms that appear before the foliage on this deciduous magnolia. The foliage is dark green with hints of rusty purplish-red. Ann grows as an open broad-rounded shrub.
Common Name: Magnolia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.