Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Light Blue
- Light Pink
- Dark Pink
- Dark Blue
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Dried Flowers
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is very easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
LET'S DANCE® RHYTHMIC BLUES HYDRANGEA
PPAF CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Let's Dance® Rhythmic Blues Hydrangea online. Let's Dance® Rhytmic Blues Hydrangea is a reblooming variety that features richly colored mophead flowers that shift easily from pink to rich amethyst-blue by adjusting the soil pH. The reliable blooms are held on sturdy stems on this tidy mounding variety growing to 2 to 3 feet tall and wide. Perfect for cut flowers and a landscape plant.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(26 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Add to Cart