Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Upright Growing
- Compact Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Wind/Dust Break
- Border Plant
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Provides Shade
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Juniperus is very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
STAR POWER™ JUNIPER
'J.N. Select Blue'
Buy Star Power™ Juniper online. Star Power™ is a broad, upright Juniper with blue-green foliage. New foliage resembles a star shape. Grows to 17 feet tall and 7 to 9 feet wide. Fast growing and great for screening. This is a deer resistant variety.
Common Name: Juniper
Juniper species cannot be shipped into CA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(0 units available now)