Courtesy of Buchholz & Buchholz
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Columnar/Narrow Growing
- Compact Growing
- Upright Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Wind/Dust Break
- Border Plant
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Provides Shade
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Juniperus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PENCIL POINT JUNIPER
Buy Pencil Point Juniper online. A dwarf, very narrow conifer. Silvery blue-green foliage stays very dense, makes a great vertical accent. Prefers full sun in well-drained soil. 3' tall x 6" wide in 10 years.
Common Name: Juniper
Juniper species cannot be shipped into CA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(18-24 inches tall)
(5 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart