Image property of Sooner Plant Farm
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Northern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Japanese Maples are moderately easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions; however, they do prefer to be planted in an area that is well protected from wind, heat exposure, and drought like conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Does not hold variegation. See Discontinued
Replaced with Butterfly
BENI SCHINCHIHENGE UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Buy Beni Schichihengen Upright Japanese Maple online. Beni Schichihengen Upright Japanese Maple is a highly desirable Japanese Maple tree with beautiful pink-orange with white and green variegated foliage. The leaves vary considerably in size and shape with many having extended lobes or sickle shapes.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(2 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart