- Oklahoma Proven
- Pennsylvania Gold Medal Award Winners
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Dried Flowers
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
SNOW QUEEN OAKLEAF HYDRANGEA
Buy Snow Queen Oakleaf Hydrangea online. An elegant and showy full-sized oakleaf hydrangea variety, Snow Queen was selected for its predominance of sterile florets (the showy ones) and big full bloom trusses. Since the florets are single the inflorescences don't weigh-down the stems like double-flowered forms, so they are held upright, thereby reducing sprawl and displaying the beautiful blooms more prominently. Fall color is a nice, deep, reddish purple.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(18 units arriving on 6/15/18)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(12 units available now - S)
Add to Cart