Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
JEAN'S APPALACHIAN SNOW DOGWOOD
PP13099 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 25-30 Feet · Mature Spread: 20-25 Feet
Buy Jean's Appalachian Snow Dogwood online. This improved White Dogwood is aptly named as it has very large bracts that overlap each other, giving the appearance of snow on the branches. It is known to have excellent resistance to powdery mildew and anthracnose. Typical to the species, the leaves turn red in the fall.
Family: Cornaceae · Common Name: Dogwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
JEAN'S APPALACHIAN SNOW DOGWOOD Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
0 review(s) for JEAN'S APPALACHIAN SNOW DOGWOOD
JEAN'S APPALACHIAN SNOW DOGWOOD Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cornus is fairly easy to grow and adapts well to most conditions. Plant in a location with some afternoon shade in the southern states. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.