Image Property of SPF (((Fall Color)))
- Texas Superstar
- Oklahoma Proven
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wind/Dust Break
- Provides Shade
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Pistacia is easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
KEITH DAVEY CHINESE PISTACHE
Buy Keith Davey Chinese Pistache online. An outstanding male(seedless) variety. It has a beautiful fall colors of orange, red and yellow. One of the most beautiful trees we have on the farm!
Common Name: Pistache
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.