Image property of SPF 5 gallon potted 4-5 ft
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Weeping (Pendulous)
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cedrus is easy to grow, but they prefer well drained soil as a young tree but adapt to most soil conditions as they mature. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
WEEPING BLUE ATLAS CEDAR (SERPENTINE)
Buy Serpentine Blue Atlas Ceder online. It is an evergreen conifer with drooping twisted branches filled with powdery blue needles that are sure to catch the eye of every passerby. A unique specimen tree that measures at 10 feet tall, 15-20 feet wide, depending upon training.
Common Name: Cedar
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.