Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Columnar/Narrow Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Provides Shade
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Sound Barrier
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Amelanchier is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
STANDING OVATION SERVICEBERRY
Buy Standing Ovation™ Serviceberry online. Standing Ovation™ is a new Serviceberry that has three-season interest, just like the other cultivars and A. species. The foliage is dark green, that changes to shades of red and orange in fall. It has a show of white flowers each spring, that occasionally produce edible berries in early summer. Its upright oval shape is attractive even in winter after it loses its leaves.
Common Name: Serviceberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(12-18 inches tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(5 units available now - S)
(3 units for review on 3/1/19)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart