- Proven Winners® Plant Collection
Northern States Exposure
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
- Full Shade
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
Seasons of Interest
- Early Spring
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
'Green Spice' is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
GREEN SPICE CORAL BELLS
Buy Green Spice Coral Bells online. This plant has marvelous foliage of green leaves decorated with heavy silvering and accented with rust red veins. It's tall spikes of flowers are insignificant, but what a plant! This is a great landscape plant.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Smart Pot 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(21 units available now - S)
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart