Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MIDNIGHT ROSE CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(426 units - SR) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 10-12 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Midnight Rose Coral Bells online. Midnight Rose' is the Newest Coral Bells available. Supplies are very limited, so get it here first, Hot Pink polka dots adorn black background foliage. Pink flecks emerge in spring and continue to enlarge and brighten before lighting to cream as the season progresses. Bold, black and beautiful.
Family: Saxifragaceae · Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MIDNIGHT ROSE CORAL BELLS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MIDNIGHT ROSE CORAL BELLS
MIDNIGHT ROSE CORAL BELLS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About MIDNIGHT ROSE CORAL BELLS
Discovered as a sport of 'Obsidian' Coral Bells by Larry Hurley of Behnke Nursery in Maryland. For more info about this species and it's uses click here.