Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
OMURA YAMA UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum matsumurae 'Omura Yama'
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 3-4 ft tall
(19 units available now - S) - - Super Sized Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $175.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 4-5 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $175.00
Hardiness Zone: 6-8 · Mature Height: 8-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 12-15 Feet
Buy Omura Yama Japanese Maple online. Long and pendulous new growth gives this tree a weeping willow appearance. Opening a light green with orange cast to the margins, it moves to a nice green and finishing the season with a spectacular gold and crimson fall color.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
OMURA YAMA UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
2 review(s) for OMURA YAMA UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
OMURA YAMA UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Japanese Maples are moderately easy to grow and adapt to most conditions; however, they do prefer to be planted in an area that is well protected from wind, heat exposure, and drought like conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.