Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Picea is easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Prefers moist well draining soil
DWARF ALBERTA SPRUCE
Buy Dwarf Alberta Spruce online. A very popular and slow growing, conical form, miniature spruce that matures at a height of 5 to 7 feet and a width of 5 feet. New foliage is bright green, changing slowly to bluish-green. Excellent accent or novelty evergreen plant.
Common Name: Spruce
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(12-18 inches tall)
(13 units available now - SP)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(317 units available now - SP)
Add to Cart