Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SUPER SONIC RED™ MAPLE
Acer rubrum 'Red Super Sonic'
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 5-6 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00
Hardiness Zone: 3-7 · Mature Height: 30-40 Feet · Mature Spread: 30-40 Feet
Buy Super Sonic™ Red Maple online. This new narrow upright growing Red Maple is the perfect choice for small areas. Flaming orange red fall color and crisp green foliage in the summer. Has out performed Red Rocket in our trials. The ultimate height is 40 feet and the width is 10 feet.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SUPER SONIC RED™ MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
2 review(s) for SUPER SONIC RED™ MAPLE
SUPER SONIC RED™ MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Acer is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.