Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PAPERBARK MAPLE Hardiness Zone: 4-8
Buy Paperbark Maple online. If you have never seen this tree in person, you will be absolutely blown away by the beautiful exfoliating cinnamon red bark on this maple. The paper thin bark is glows gloriously at sunrise and sunset when the sun is low in the sky. Fall leaf color is showy red to orange. This tree is a rare find usually reserved for Botanical Gardens and special collections.
Mature Height: 20-30 Feet · Mature Spread: 15-25 Feet
Purchase PAPERBARK MAPLE Online:
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(0 units available now) - Standard Package Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $150.00
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PAPERBARK MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for PAPERBARK MAPLE
PAPERBARK MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Acer is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.