- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Upright Growing
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Wind/Dust Break
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Magnolia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
Buy Centennial Magnolia online. An Arnold Arboretum introduction with 28 to 32 pink and white petals. Flowers are large and open flat, 5 ½ inches across. Commemorates the 100th anniversary of that fine institution.
Common Name: Magnolia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)