Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Large Growing
- Upright Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wind/Dust Break
- Accent Plant
- Provides Shade
- Sound Barrier
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BLOODGOOD LONDON PLANETREE
Buy Bloodgood London Planetree online. Bloodgood London Planetree is a rapid growing shade tree. It has a colorful pattern of defoliating bark that can be olive, yellow, and ivory in color. Bloodgood London Planetree is a classic shade tree that is resistant to anthracnose, tolerant to urban pollutants, and can grow in a wide range of soil types. It has a pyramidal shape at an early age and becomes more oval as it matures. The long lifespan of the Bloodgood London Planetree can be enjoyed for generations to come.*Fun Fact* A London Planetree in the woodland at Barn Elms is thought to be the capital's oldest specimen of the species, it dates back approximately to 1685.
Common Name: Sycamore / Planetree
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.