Image Courtesy of Spring Meadows Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Creamy White
- Light Pink
- Dark Pink
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Dried Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Cut Flowers
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
LIMELIGHT PRIME® HYDRANGEA
PPAF CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy LIMELIGHT PRIME® Hydrangea online. An improved, more refined 'Limelight,' with darker leaves, stronger stems, a more compact habit, and upright growth. It makes a great container. The blooms emerge a vivid lime-green and maintain that color until they transition into a bubble gum pink and then a deep punch pink.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(21 units available now - S)
PREORDER EXPECTED READY JUNE
Add to Cart