Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
IVORY SILK® TREE LILAC
Syringa reticulata 'Ivory Silk'
Buy Ivory Silk® Tree Lilac online. This Sheridan Nursery selection has a sturdy, more compact, oval growth habit than Japanese tree lilac. A most attractive small tree with cherry-like bark, it bears large creamy white flower clusters in early July. It will perform best in full sun.
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 20-30 Feet · Mature Spread: 15-20 Feet
Purchase IVORY SILK® TREE LILAC Online:
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 5-6 ft tall
(5 units available now - S) - Tree Form Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 4-5 ft tall
(0 units available now) - Standard Package Tree Form Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $160.00
Family: Oleaceae · Common Name: Lilac
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
IVORY SILK® TREE LILAC Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for IVORY SILK® TREE LILAC
IVORY SILK® TREE LILAC Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Syringa is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.