Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
HELENE VON STEIN LAMB'S EAR
Stachys byzantina 'Helene Von Stein'
Buy Helene Von Stein Lambs Ear online. Perhaps the very best selection of Lamb's Ear, it has broad, velvety, and silver-green leaves that are twice as large. Sporadic flowers are produced to detract from the abundant and interesting foliage.
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 6-8 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Purchase HELENE VON STEIN LAMB'S EAR Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(411 units available now - SR)
(264 units for review on 5/1/22) - Pre-Order
PREORDER EXPECTED READY MAY
List Price $25.00 In Stock
2 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $40.00
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Lamb's Ear
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
HELENE VON STEIN LAMB'S EAR Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for HELENE VON STEIN LAMB'S EAR
HELENE VON STEIN LAMB'S EAR Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Stachys is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.