Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Abelia x grandiflora
PP16988 Plant propagation prohibited
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Kaleidoscope Abelia online. Kaleidoscope Abelia is one of the most popular varieties of Abelia in the gardening market today. It features multiple colors of variegation through each leaf that gardeners can easily see where this plant gets its name. Foliage color ranges from creamy white to red, yellow to orange, and shades of green. It has white, bell shaped flowers that burst from their pink buds in late summer and keep going well into autumn.
For more photos and growing information on this plant click here.
Family: Caprifoliaceae (Linnaeaceae) · Common Name: Abelia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
KALEIDOSCOPE ABELIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
2 review(s) for KALEIDOSCOPE ABELIA
KALEIDOSCOPE ABELIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Abelia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About KALEIDOSCOPE ABELIA
Abelia can be evergreen in warmer climates.