- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Upright Growing
- Compact Growing
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Wind/Dust Break
- Border Plant
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hollywood is very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Hollywood makes a good windbreak or privacy screen, and a good source of wildlife food. Plant 4'- 6' apart to form a full hedge row.
Buy Hollywood Juniper online. Is a thick leaved Juniper good for windbreaks and privacy screens. Also known as Twisted Juniper because of it's interesting and irregular growing form. Foliage is a blue green color. Another good characteristic is the abundance of berries produced, making this a good source of wildlife food.This variety will perform well in just about any location.Buy USDA Hardiness Zones 5-9 online.
Common Name: Juniper
Juniper species cannot be shipped into CA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(12-18 inches tall)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(6 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart