Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GRAY GLEAM JUNIPER
Juniperus scopulorum 'Gray Gleam'
THIS PLANT IS PROHIBITED IN THESE STATES: CA (Details)
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-7 · Mature Height: 15-18 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-7 Feet
Buy Gray Gleam Juniper online. Gray Gleam Juniper is an attractive, columnar Juniper that works terrific as an accent plant, or as a windbreak. It has excellent bluish-silvery color that contrasts with reds and yellows that are planted in your home landscape and garden.
Family: Cupressaceae · Common Name: Juniper
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GRAY GLEAM JUNIPER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for GRAY GLEAM JUNIPER
GRAY GLEAM JUNIPER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Juniperus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.