Courtesy of Buchholz & Buchholz
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Rock Gardens
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Provides Shade
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Acer is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
BENI KUMO NO SU WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum dissectum
'Beni Kumo No Su'
Buy Beni Kumo No Su Japanese Maple online. Beni Kumo No Su is a dwarf, spreading shrub with tiny, finely-cut dissected leaves. Spring color is bright red, turning to bronze-red in summer and finally a strong red in fall. The Japanese name means "red spider's web." Prefers sun/partial shade in well-drained soil.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 2 gallon
(2.11 gallons / 8 liters)
(12-18 inches tall)
(4 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.