Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MARGARET BEE UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum 'Margaret Bee'
Buy Margaret Bee Upright Japanese Maple online. A vigorous-growing, upright deciduous tree with rich red foliage in spring which holds all summer. Fall color is bright red. Prefers full sun in well-drained soil. 10' tall x 5' wide in 10 years.
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 8-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-6 Feet
Purchase MARGARET BEE UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Online:
Root Pouch 5 gallon - 3-4 ft tall
(4 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $175.00 In Stock
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae · Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MARGARET BEE UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
0 review(s) for MARGARET BEE UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
MARGARET BEE UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Japanese Maples are moderately easy to grow and adapt to most conditions; however, they do prefer to be planted in an area that is well protected from wind, heat exposure, and drought like conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.