Courtesy of Buchholz & Buchholz
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Red/Brilliant Red
Leaf Color Spring*
- Light Green/Chartreuse
Leaf Color Summer*
- Light Green/Chartreuse
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Provides Shade
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Japanese Maples are moderately easy to grow and adapt to most conditions; however, they do prefer to be planted in an area that is well protected from wind, heat exposure, and drought like conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
GREEN MIST WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum dissectum
Buy Green Mist Japanese Maple online. Green Mist is a cascading tree with light green leaves that look like a waterfall. It has beautiful orange red colors in the fall.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(0 units available now)