Image Courtesy of Spring Meadows Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Dark Pink
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Dried Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
INVINCIBELLE LACE™ HYDRANGEA
Hydrangea arborescens subsp. radiata
PPAF CBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy INVINCIBELLE LACE™ Hydrangea online. Some people adore lacecap flowers for their delicate beauty, while other appreciate the pollen for butterflies and bees. This premier plant, the first ever smooth hydrangea with plum-purple lacy florets, accomplishes both, with strong, wiry stems of a dark ruby hue, that sway gracefully with the wind. Imagine big drifts, flowing through a Piet Oudolf-style garden, and come winter, frosted diamonds and songbirds adorning tawny crowns.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(9 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart